Saturday, January 8, 2011

Results Are In!

My Take Shape For Life client DeliaL lost 5.5 pounds on her first week on program! Congratulations D, and keep up the good work.

I am expecting first weigh in results from two more folks next week, and I will certainly pass them on.

... Which reminds me: I have a confession to make. I haven't weighed in since Christmas, ie, right before I went off plan - you know - just for a day or two. I have been apprehensive about weighing in since I am not one to live by the numbers anyway.

However, in the name of accountability, I will have my first reported weigh in on Friday, January 14th.

Anyone else have results to report?

1 comment:

  1. You're going to do grrrrrrrrreat. I'm certain. :)

    I weigh-in on Monday (and I'm dreading it because I have a visitor who happens to swing by each month...and she really knows how to mess up a weigh-in). Oh, well, right? C'est la being a woman.

    ReplyDelete